Thursday, April 2, 2009

Looking for big dreams in action | April 2, 2009

I'm working on my next book, and it's going to be really exciting - and helpful! I can't tell you a lot right now, but I will tell you that it will be something to get you jazzed about your dreams and it'll move you to get off the couch and start working on them, with gusto!

I'm in the research phase so am looking for stories of real people who have taken a big risk -- and have seen it pay off. So if you are someone or know someone who took action on a dream or big goal and it produced an amazing result, then e-mail me at monica@knowledgewealthseries.com. I'd love to hear your story!

Zoom Power: Your Key to Hitting Your Personal, Business and Financial Targets was a lot of fun to write. I got a chance to interview some people I think are pretty neat: William Joyce, creator of Rolie Polie Olie book and TV series; Les Brown, internationally known speaker, author and one-time talk show host; Lenora Worth, author of lots of great books; Delano Wilson, who as a young 30-something is making his mark in business as a McDonald's franchise owner; and others. Zoom Power helps readers see the possibilities for themselves. By the time you finish reading Zoom Power, you will have the mindset for success. It is a great motivational tool and includes a practical goal achievement plan to turn that motivation into action.

This new book will go even further and take away your reasons for holding off on your dream. It will give you the mental tools to get going on your dream -- now.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]